- The wonderful birth of my beautiful baby girl who has added more joy & happiness to our household.
- My son's acceptance and immediate & constant love for previously mentioned baby girl! :)
- The good friends I have made in the past year through the Mom's group I joined.
- The ability & privilege to stay at home and care for my kids.
- My hardworking husband who provides for us.
- My son's bravery and independence at preschool and at church, doing more things by himself.
- Another year with my big, crazy extended family.
- A roof over our head, food on our table and clothing on our backs.
- All the freedom I and my family have and the troops here and abroad that protect that freedom.
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!