I received this book the day before Christmas Eve and it made a wonderful Christmas gift for my children. We've gotten two different Children's Bibles since my son was born but one got the cover ripped off accidentally (yikes, that feels almost sacrilegious somehow...) and the other just wasn't written very well. We've read several of the stories in this Bible and I love how they are short and concise - very to the point, which is good for little ones - but yet still memorable enough to resonate with them. The discussion question that goes with each story helps facilitate more thinking and talking about the story, and is ideal for use during a homeschool Bible lesson. This is the best children's Bible I've seen! If you'd like to experience it for yourself, check out the Tommy Nelson Facebook page where you can read or download the Christmas story.
In addition to the copy I received for myself, Tommy Nelson also graciously gave me a copy to give away to a lucky reader! If you'd like to enter to win a copy, please leave a comment telling me who this Bible will go to! Also, don't forget to make sure and leave your email address IF it's not already on your profile. Other ways you can enter are as follows:
- Follow Wonderfully Chaotic through Google Friend Connect.
- Subscribe to Wonderfully Chaotic via feed reader or by email.
- Become a fan of Wonderfully Chaotic on Facebook and/or request to follow me on Twitter.
- Follow or become a fan of Tommy Nelson on Facebook or Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter or post about it on your blog by using the Share Buttons on the bottom of this post. (Don't forget to leave a link to your tweet or post!)
- Add my blog to your blogroll or display the button for my blog somewhere. (Please leave a link!)
This giveaway is for one (1) Read and Share Bible and will be open until January 7th, 2011 at 9 PM (EST). I will choose the winner via random.org, post it and send them an email. Thanks so much for entering!
Disclosure: I was given two copies of the Read and Share Bible - one to review and one to giveaway. The thoughts expressed are my own honest opinions.