What I Loved About Novena:
- I don't have to worry about their products. They don't contain any harmful ingredients that could hurt my growing babe. It's free of parabens/preservatives, sulfates, and phthalates. (I did not know that those are commonly found in 90% of all personal care products - did you?! If you don't know what they are, I encourage you to look them up...it's crazy how many products contain them.)
- It's all manufactured, packaged, and boxed all here in the USA! Wooo! Team USA! :) Their products are high quality but still affordable.
- No overpowering, knock you over kind of scents. I've tried some stretch mark creams/lotions made especially for pregnant bellies before and oh my...the shea butter or other products in them are usually SO strong. These did not have anything like that. Although the Belly Cream said it was odorless, I think it has just a *hint* of a clean, fresh scent - but it's very light.
- All of the products I tried absorbed quickly - perfect for busy mommas who have a limited amount of time for products!
- I don't generally have sensitive skin but the Belly Cream really helped with the itchy tummy I was just starting to have from the stretching my belly is doing during this pregnancy.
If you'd like to learn more about Novena and the other products they offer, there are several different ways you can connect with them:
Website: Novena Maternal Skin Care
Facebook: Novena Maternal Skin Care
** SPECIAL DEAL: Novena has provided all Wonderfully Chaotic readers with a 10% discount coupon code that is valid until February 13th, 2013. Just enter WCBNOV when placing an order on their website. They have also generously donated another set of the full size products I tried to one of my lucky readers for our week of giveaways! Just enter on the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway