I know that many of you keep up with my blog by using Google Reader. (For those of you who don't, I suppose you can skip this post.) I also use it, or should I say used it, to keep up with the different blogs I enjoy. However...on July 1st Google Reader will no longer be available! I would hate for my blog (along with all the other ones you read) to get lost in the shuffle so I encourage you to go ahead & try another service. I myself have started using Bloglovin - I've found it to be very user friendly. It also gives you the option of easily importing your blog feeds from Google Reader through a few simple steps:
1. Create an account, if you don't already have one.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll down to the heading that says Other and click the Import Blogs button.
4. Click the Google Reader button.
5. Click Import from Google Reader.
6. It will then prompt you to log into your Google account and then ask for permission to manage your data. Click Accept.
7. Wait while it imports them - may take a few minutes, depending on how many you follow - and you're done!
You can then very easily sort the blogs into lists which I really like. I have several categories - Homeschool, Food, Giveaways, etc. Anyway, I hope this tutorial helps you out. To follow my blog, you can click the button at the top of this post.