- Keep my inbox under control. So far, so good. I went through and cleaned it up completely and I've been keeping up with it. I deal with stuff either as the day goes by (via my phone) or once in the morning & once at night. Anything that needs to be tended to, I do it then or "star" it so I'll do it that night before bed. I also used unroll.me to unsubscribe from a ton of lists I don't need to be on.
- Sell stuff so I can buy curriculum. This isn't something I've mentioned to the hubby, I just sort of came up with it myself. After browsing curriculum the other night, I was trying to think about how & when to work it into our budget. This was also right around the time I was selling some cloth diapers that didn't work for us on a B/S/T group on Facebook. I decided I have enough stuff around here (curriculum we don't use, clothing we've outgrown, etc.) that I could potentially sell enough to purchase next year's curriculum for the kids myself.
- Organize a LEGO Club for homeschool co-op and get something worked out for gym. This is already in the works but after reading this post from A Slice of Homeschool Pie the other day I realized that a LEGO Club was something we could easily do. I'm also in the process of finding us a place to have gym class (i.e. the class where we "sometimes do exercises but mostly the kids play ball and run around and the moms sit and talk") since our other place fell through.
- Do doula stuff. I've almost finished my reading list. I will be attending a breastfeeding class for part of my training in just a few weeks and then will be attending my doula workshop in April. I'll then be buying my certification packet and DONA membership. I'm also going to be looking into job-shadowing a local doula or two later on in the year.
- Lose the rest of the weight. This one is...meh. I've hit a plateau in my weight loss. Everybody says you can shake up the plateau you hit when losing weight by working out differently but I'm just having difficulty finding the time to work it in. So instead of saying "I'm going to work out X times a week for X minutes" (because lets be honest, that will NEVER happen) I'm just going to commit to being more active overall - parking further and walking, cleaning actively, playing with the kids more, etc - and seeing if that makes a difference.
What about you? Did you make goals or resolutions?